Monday, October 25, 2010

Love Prevails Death


At the end of my bed, she stands,
Darker then the shadows
Moonlight pulling her innocent face

From the darkness behind
What secrets hide behind her face?
Carved perfection like a mask
For all eternity in a minute passing

Our eyes locked in a stare
Deep within my chest
My heart beats in rhythm
Like a thousand drums

While all the while
Her eyes stare cold
Sparkling like set diamonds
She has me totally under her control

A hunger for lust burns within
Meanwhile her white silken gown
Flutters in the cool night breeze
From whence my entranced eyes

Break from hers; to admire her body
Her breasts, partially visible
Behind the translucent silk of her gown
Her smooth, soft skin the look of satin

White as fresh fallen snow
My mind, a torrent, a sea of emotions
Shallow fear yet I'm strangely calm
She walks toward me

Her beauty becoming
More apparent upon each step
But who is this mysterious stranger
Who graces my presence thus?

Her hand runs down my face
I try to speak but her finger
Silences my words
"Hush, speak only with your heart"

The words fall from her mouth
In whispered tones
Her touch feels cold as stone
As her arms wind round

My body like entwining ivy
Her fingers run sensuously
Through my long hair
She stares into my eyes again

Looking deep within
To my mind and soul
Her lips pout and glisten
In the moonlight

Oh how I want to kiss them
Passionately as my hands explore
Her body of sheer perfection
She stands up before me

Her gown drops to the floor
To fall at her feet
Her crimson lips form a smile
My pulse racing ever faster

My blood rushes round my veins
Like ten thousand wild horses
Our bodies embrace like entwined ivy
In each other's loving arms

The pure naked innocence
If this incredible passion could last forever
I would never look back beyond this night
Her moist luscious lips press

Firmly against mine
As I run my hands up
And down her back
Her tongue runs over my cheek

And down my neck
When I feel a sudden
Bolt of piercing pain
My body fills with a gradual weakening

My strength waning as she sucks from my neck
I fall back toward my bed
Barely able to move
I look to her and see blood

Drip from her mouth
Her eyes glow with an iridescent
Electric blue like the full moon
In the black satin night sky

She licks the blood lusciously
From her crimson lips
Her teeth long as canines
From a wolves mouth

Rapidly it becomes apparent
That this angelic vision
That stood before me
In the darkness of my room

Is nothing more
Than an animal of the night
A predatory vampire with
An insatiable hunger for blood

Fear courses through my body
For my very own mortality
Death seems only
A matter of heartbeats away

This creature before me
Still so beautiful in her human form
Yet now adorned with a demon face
She looks at me with a calming smile

Let fall these words I speak to you
Listen and you will learn
"You are now a vampire like myself
A demon creature of this eternal night

You shall live forever"
Her first intention was to kill me
And leave my blood-drained corpse behind
But her love for me prevailed.

-By Peter "Morpyre" Turner

1 comment:

lunor said...

HI,I´M FROM BRASIL.MY INGLISH,BASIC.