Saturday, April 06, 2013

Necomimi ears

Hi everyone! I got my Necomimi ears after waiting for so long! I wish I could take a picture but I am sick and I look horrible..oh and my hair is bright pink so you would be surprised.

I spoiled myself and my prince yesterday.. we went out to eat and I bought a WoW figurine! and some Evangelion chopsticks.. 

I felt like such a nerd getting all excited and looking for figurines to buy. 

Well, I found this cute blog of a girl that I really loved her makeup.. and since I am running out of my make up I decided to buy the one recommended.. I love how cute they are and cheap! here's and example:


So I am going to have the cutest makeup ever.

On that note I really miss my goth lolita dresses, they really look cute on me. Oh well, I guess I should start being a more normal girl. 

BUT NIT TODAY! cause my ears are wiggling and that's awesome!

2 comments:

fifa-coin said...

The actual test mirrored a survey carried out really through Greitemeyer and Osswald that's printed in the Diary regarding Trial and error Cultural Therapy. This latest record determined that, “Three experiments did not discover a detrimental aftereffect of chaotic video gaming upon pro-social behaviour, even with using fashionable and also traditional video games, late along with immediate test-phases, and also short and long exposures.Inches The statement concedes that While these studies just isn't conclusive facts that crazy game titles have no negative relation to pro-social behaviour, it could be which previously raised concerns concerning the impact of crazy games on pro-social behavior might be mismatched or even excessive,” supporting sector promises of the lack of eating habits study mature-themed video games along with real-world violence.

fifa-coin said...


343 Sectors features released a $500,Thousand opposition pertaining to Halo 4, which has a $200,000 fantastic prize coming to the winner from the free-for-all match. The particular five-week online event starts in Come early july 15, along with signed up participants generating details via Mobile 4's brand new Worldwide Tournament playlist. People which finish within the prime several every week may qualify for the closing stage with the competition. Attendees from the Hen Teeth Expo inside Austin texas, Arizona, last week can also take component inside a community Crazy Greeting card competition in order to qualify for the closing. Your Halo 4 trailer Global World-class closing happens in San antonio and also operates from September Thirty one for you to October One particular, together with 343 Sectors make payment on journey costs for those being qualified runners up.
Buy fifa coins

Cheap fifa coins